News Corp Australia has launched five new packages for luxury advertisers which combine digital, print social and experiential assets to improve brand reach and demographic targeting under the banner of News Prestige Network.
The company also announced a new partnership with social influencer company Scrunch, to improve brand presence through social channels.
At the launch on Tuesday night, News Corp Australasia executive chairman Michael Miller pitched News’ new offering to a wide range of high-end advertisers.
“Our unique proposition is engaging with affluent consumers at scale in prestige environments with credible, trusted global and local brands,” he said
“We understand this audience and connect with them using News Corp’s unique customer intelligence and data to produce the best content and experiences for our luxury customer.
“Our Prestige Network means we now have the data, the brands, the audience and the team lined up together to deliver for our clients.”
Brands The Australian, its associated assets Wish, The Weekend Australian and Mansion, Vogue, Vogue Living, GQ, Buro and delicious and affluent community mastheads The Wentworth Courier and The Mosman Daily will join together in the network to improve reach. News expects advertisers to achieve 48 million impressions per month.
The News Prestige Network will be led by News Corp Australia’s prestige and lifestyle director, Nick Smith. He and his team have dedicated more than 12 months to consumer research.
“The development of the News Prestige Network is driven by leading research and insights in to the luxury consumer from around the globe,” he said. “It will be the first port of call for prestige brands looking to make true connections with discerning consumers to drive consideration, purchase and loyalty.”
News will offer five new packages for advertisers, which cater to the needs of specific types of clients. The packages are:
- The Discover Solution which offers high brand awareness with zero wastage, targeted toward the auto, travel and finance industries.
- The Involve Solution to immerse and integrate brands while reaching as many consumers as possible. This package is geared toward automotive, travel and beauty
- The Act Solution which incorporates brand awareness with activation, to give consumers an experience.
- The Share Solution which allows brands to utilise the social reach of News Corp Australia’s brands while also identifying global influencers through Scrunch. This package targets the automotive, retail and fashion industries.
- The Bespoke Solution which allows advertisers to build their own package to suit client needs.
Nicole Sheffield, News Corp’s chief digital officer, said the network would “combine the might of our brands to deliver audiences at scale in brand environments you can trust”.
News Corp Australia states that it currently reaches 91 per cent of AB’s. Its Prestige Network brands are expected to reach 93 per cent of gen X AB’s and 85 per cent of millennials AB’s, creating a total AB reach of 91 per cent. The company says that the reach of this audience, plus the additional brand safety traditional media offers, makes it a good choice when compared to online tech giants Google and Facebook.
For more news from NewsMediaWorks, click here.