All five of the Resources sector ads we tested did well at achieving strong Affinity scores and driving Re-appraisal. As we would expect, they also spoke strongly to the Public Agenda.
- The ad for GE was arguably the most overall successful ad of the five we tested within the Resources category
- This ad achieved the highest scores for Affinity and Re-appraisal amongst the cohort
- The ad worked well to position GE as interesting and different, and achieved excellent scores on most positive creative diagnostics – the imagery used was highly appealing to respondents.
- The ad achieved high scores for being ‘Attention Grabbing’ and ‘For People Like Me’; and the likeability of the ad is reflected in verbatims with many respondents mentioning the feel good aspects of the advertising
- As a result of the positive outtakes, the ad achieved relatively good scores for being ‘Convincing’ and ‘Believable’ with high levels of message comprehension reflecting a well thought through messaging strategy, working well.
Download full results in the document below.